Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Knot Genie Review

The @KnotGenie is a special brush designed to #DetangleHair gently, on all types of hair, wet or dry. Awhile back I commented wondering if it really works on #TangledHair.  #KnotGenie decided to send me one so I could see for myself what I thought.

We have been using it for a month now and my daughter absolutely loves it!  Specifically how it gets the tangles out of her hair "without the ouchies".  After her bath she will run to get it for me to make sure I don't use anything else on her hair LOL.

I've included a couple before and after shots for you to see what it does… Embarrassing for me to admit but I did NOT tease or do anything to my daughter's hair in the before shot!  It got like that all on its own.

The Knot Genie is available in two sizes and can be bought via the knotgeniestore.com for $15-$20.  Join their VIP Club now and get a coupon to save $5. Ships to USA and Canada.

If you want it fast, they are also sold on Diapers.com and Amazon.com  :-)

Source:  knotgenie.com  #girlshairbrushes #nomoretangles



If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment