Sunday, August 31, 2014

40-60% Off J.Crew Factory!

Hope you are having a great #LaborDay #Long Weekend!  I've been shopping online like crazy (although must confess they are more home oriented purchases)…  There are amazing deals on everything just about everywhere!!  

Case in point, is J. Crew Factory, which is offering 40-60% off everything with free shipping (promocode LABORDAY).  Here are a few things I spotted that I liked… Thompson navy blazer in chino $58 (reg $98), Gramercy green seersucker short $25 (reg $45), embroidered peasant top $24 (reg $50), cotton-silk blend pineapple-print dress $25 (reg $60).

Source: factory.jcrew.com  #CrewCuts #JCrewKids






If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment