Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy #IndependenceDay !


Happy #4thOfJuly !  
Here are the kids holding up their Independence Day crafts.  I think they're supposed to be lanterns… but they decided to use them like telescopes instead.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend!  What are you doing to celebrate? 

We are going to a cottage for a week, during which time I will not be looking at the computer!  Check back in on July 14 when I will resume my regular posts.

On him:  Mexx top, BabyGap pants, Keen sandals.

On her:  Splendid Littles Dress, BabyGap capri leggings, Keen mary janes.


If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment