Friday, July 25, 2014

Faux Leather Shorts

 Ahhh!!  I love these faux leather shorts from @GapKidsBabyGap.  They are just too cute - definitely a "mini-me" item!

I have a pair of leather shorts that I wear all the time in the summer…when I first bought them I didn't quite realize how versatile they would be both dressed up and down.  Day or night!

For girls they are adorable (as shown by the Gap model at left) paired quilted sweatshirt and sneakers.  They can easily transition to fall, worn with tights and boots.

$27 is not what I would spend, but I am sure they will go on sale...


#girlsleather #girlsfashion

If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment