Friday, May 2, 2014

#SpringBreak

This photo was taken at the beginning of our recent Spring Break getaway… The kids were so excited!   In full "ready for vacation" mode complete with sunglasses and Skip Hop backpacks (which they packed themselves with their choice of travel entertainment:  stickers, stuffed animals, cars, LeapPad etc.). 

Special thanks to Kickety Split for my daughter's outfit - it really makes for perfect travel wear!

On my son:  BabyGap shirt, sunglasses and pants, iNTAKT hoodie, Sperry Top-Sider shoes. 
On my daughter:  Kickety Split hoodie and skirt/leggings, Children's Place sunglasses.



If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment