Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Neutral Sandals

Just ordered these great @StrideRite #GirlsSandals ($34 at 6pm.com @shop6pm) for my daughter.  I like how they are more supportive and come in a wide width version, which she needs!  With free shipping and amazing prices 6pm.com is definitely one of my "go to" shoe shopping sites! 

If your daughter has regular width feet the Beeko sandals shown below are also a terrific option ($20 at 6pm.com)... We purchased them last year and my daughter wore them with just about everything (though a bit too narrow).














#GirlsShoes #SummerSandals


If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment