Friday, November 15, 2013

SOREL Kids 1964 PAC Boots

Pinktastic #GirlsSnowBoots from @SorelFootwear...on sale for $42 (44% off) at 6pm.com - @Shop6pm. Free shipping on all orders (US only)!

Not too hard to guess which member our family might like these ;-)  Too bad they don't have any left in her size... 

And so the hunt continues for affordable winter boots for playing in the snow!  Key criteria for me are waterproof and warm.  Last year I got my son's from Target (he loved them because they had Lightning McQueen on them, I loved their great price) ~ unfortunately Target is sold out of my kids' sizes online.

Where do you get your kids' snow boots? Please feel free to share!

What are you looking for right now?

#kidswinterboots #girlswinterboots #kidsboots #kidssnowboots

If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment