Monday, November 11, 2013

Numbered Waffle T

My son's favorite combo to wear on top is a long sleeve under a short-sleeve t-shirt.  For awhile, he kept insisting on pulling out this old shirt that was way too small for him.  I couldn't understand why, so I finally asked him what is was that he liked it so much about the shirt, and he explained that the numbers on the front reminded him of the numbers on a NASCAR race car.  Who knew!  

So, when I saw this numbered thermal waffle T ($10) at Children's Place, it made me think of him.  Perhaps I should stock up?


Source:  Childrensplace.com
#boysthermallayers #boyssportswear #childrensplace

If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment