Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dylan's Candy Bar Rain Boots

These @WesternChiefKid "Dylan's Candy Bar" rain boots are just the thing for this drizzly weather we've been having!  The artwork is so cheerful, and certainly brightens things up on a dreary grey day like today!

Western Chief Kids #RainWear is on sale through #RueLaLa in a variety of styles.  The boots featured at left are $28 (26% off).

So excited #BlackFriday is almost here with lots of deals starting on Thursday!   I plan to be shopping from the comfort of my couch ~ anything special I should keep an eye out for?





#kidsraingear #kidsrainboots #kidsrainjackets

If you liked this post please take a second to click HERE.
That's it! Nothing else to do once you reach the site.
Each day you click, it counts as a vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!
Thanks very much ~ I appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment