Thursday, September 5, 2013

So Young "Charlie" Diaper Bag

More on that #DiaperBag (from Canadian @SoYoungInc) that I have coveted forever even though I don't carry diapers anymore. Who says you need to put diapers in a diaper bag anyway? They have lots of useful compartments to organize my preschoolers' stuff, along with my own!  

If you are a mom, the "Charlie" is definitely worth checking out.  With so many great features I highly recommend just watching this demo. Hello, you had me at "sunglass pocket"!   Bar none, it is the most well thought out diaper bag design that I have ever seen.  I love how it is stylishly unisex so dads can carry it too, and it is convertible to a knapsack for those times when you need both hands free.

So despite having no babies in my house anymore, you can bet that when the khaki color comes back in stock I will be looking at it for myself...

#NewMom #FirstTimeMom  #StylishDiaperBag

No comments:

Post a Comment