Friday, January 4, 2013

One Step Ahead Mittens

So I don't know why I didn't just buy clips for my kids' mittens long time ago.....of course now we've lost a pair and I need to replace them.  

Planning to order a) mitten clips, b) fleece mittens and c) water-repellant mittens from OneStepAhead.com.  















For everyday use, I like how the fleece mittens have a velcro strap to customize the fit so they stay on (hopefully!), and grippy palms.  Available in a variety of colors for both girls and boys:
For playing in the snow,  the water-repellant mittens also have great features that I am looking forward to testing out including a "nose-wipe thumb", grippy palms, mitten clips, elasticized cuff with adjustable velcro straps.  For those of you who like snow mittens that go up to the elbow, OneStepAhead.com sells those too (not pictured here)!